We help people who learn differently
Our holistic approach improves the individual’s quality of life and the lives of his or her family and carers.
We will continually strive to:
- Improve the lives of all our learners through education and development
- Provide cost effective, affordable provision that avoids long term care or hospitalisation
- Ensure measurable outcomes for all learners
- Train and develop all management and staff
- Attract and retain highly skilled and motivated staff
- Adhere to, and exceed, high quality professional industry standards
- Provide a safe and friendly learning environment
- Develop and improve the services we provide
- Learn from our experience and innovate
We are committed to providing services for people who learn differently or whose behaviour is perceived to be challenging. We firmly believe that people with challenging or unusual behaviour have the same needs as everyone else and that they do not surrender these. Our approach is to identify the individual’s skills and needs and develop an achievable learning plan with realistic goals.
As one of the most progressive private educational and training companies in the UK, we strive to improve the skills and knowledge of our staff to enhance the service provided to all learners. Our aim is not to match industry standards, but to exceed them by retaining highly skilled and motivated staff and ensuring all learners have achievable goals with measurable outcomes.
Our Success Stories
Late morning on a leafy overcast autumn November day Scott and his mum attended a transition event at Scott’s school, Oscott Manor.
Come and see what Hannah’s mum say about her daughter’s journey before Skills Tank.
It was a bright sunny, relatively warm Monday morning with bright yellow daffodils rising above the weeds to soak up the early March sun.